Change of Residence

To report a change of residence, please call Central Registration at 937-505-2828 for students in grades K-8 or call Springfield High School at 937-505-4320 for students in grades 9-12. New busing information will then be given to the student's school. To better serve your family, please give our office as much notice as possible of any changes.