The Springfield City School District is currently using online registration to enroll new students. If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact the Central Registration Office at (937) 505-2828.
Please note: You MUST be the custodial parent/legal guardian to enroll a student.
Step 1: COMPLETE THE ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION APPLICATION
- The Registration Application needs to be completed online before coming to the Central Registration Office. If you do not have a computer or Internet access, please call Central Registration at (937) 505-2828.
- Click the link below to begin the registration process.
Step 2: DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
At the end of the registration process, you will be asked to set an appointment with the Central Registration Office at The Dome to present all of the required documentation. Please call (937) 505-2828 to make the appointment.
A student is NOT registered until ALL documents have been received. Documents required for registration include:
- Original birth certificate
- Parent/guardian driver's license
- Proof of residency (Rent/lease agreement, settlement statement, copy of deed, current utility bills, land contract or purchase contract).
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable). A custody/shared parenting decree, date stamped and signed by judge/magistrate if biological parents are divorced or no longer living together
- Current Immunization Records
- ETR/IEP/504 Plan/WEP (if applicable)