Springfield City Schools Enrollment Center and Central Registration
Welcome to the Springfield City School District! We are happy that you are enrolling your student in our schools. While our Enrollment Center is located on the first floor of the CareerConnectEd Center of The Dome, Springfield's enrollment process is online.
We hope that you will explore our website and social media channels to learn more about our schools, teachers, and community. In the SCSD, we always go #AboveAndBeyond to meet the needs of our students and families.
Contact the District Enrollment Center for additional information or to make an appointment regarding enrolling a student at (937) 505-2828 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career ConnectED Entrance
700 South Limestone Street
Springfield, Ohio 45505
Phone: (937) 505-2828
Fax: (937) 505-2973
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Steps in the Enrollment Process
Please note: You MUST be the custodial parent/legal guardian to enroll a student.
Step 1: COMPLETE THE ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION APPLICATION
- If you do not have access to a computer, please contact the registration office at (937) 505-2828.
- Click the link below to begin the registration process.
Step 2: DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
During the registration process, you must upload all of the required documentation.
A student is NOT registered until ALL documents have been received. Documents required for registration include:
- Original birth certificate
- Parent/guardian driver's license
- Proof of residency (Rent/lease agreement, settlement statement, copy of deed, current utility bills, land contract or purchase contract).
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable). A custody/shared parenting decree, date stamped and signed by judge/magistrate if biological parents are divorced or no longer living together
- Current Immunization Records
- ETR/IEP/504 Plan/WEP (if applicable)
Additional Enrollment Options
- Documents Required for Enrollment
- Early Childhood Programs- Preschool (coming soon)
- How do I get a Birth Certificate?
- What school will my child attend? (coming soon)
Required Enrollment Documents:
- Student Birth Certificate
- Student Immunization Record
- Parent Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency
- Custody Documents, if applicable
- For a detailed list, click here