Welcome to the Springfield City School District! We are happy that you are enrolling your student in our schools. While Central Registration is located on the first floor of the CareerConnectEd in The Dome, for your convenience, the enrollment process is online.
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open! Please click here to enroll now.
We hope that you will explore our website and social media channels to learn more about our schools, teachers and community. In the SCSD, we always go #AboveAndBeyond to meet the needs of our students and families.
Contact Central Registration for additional information regarding enrolling a student for the 2021-2022 school year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 937-505-2828.
Steps in the Enrollment Process
Please note: You MUST be the custodial parent/legal guardian to enroll a student.
Step 1: COMPLETE THE ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION APPLICATION
- Please click this link to begin the online student enrollment process.
Step 2: DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
During the registration process, you must upload all of the required documentation.
A student is NOT registered until a copy of ALL documents have been received. Documents required for registration include:
- Original birth certificate
- Parent/guardian driver's license or state-issued ID
- Proof of residency (Rent/lease agreement, settlement statement, copy of deed, current utility bills, land contract or purchase contract)
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable), a custody/shared parenting decree, date stamped and signed by judge/magistrate if parents are divorced or no longer living together
- Current immunization records
- ETR/IEP/504 Plan/WEP (if applicable)
- For a detailed list, click here
Additional Enrollment Options
Director of Community Initiatives
700 S. Limestone Street (Career ConnectED Entrance)
Springfield, OH 45505
FAX: (937) 505-2973
Office Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.